- Â Illustrator
- 3d Studio Max
- Basic AS 3.0
- Google SketchUp
- Office Suite
ATIV Software, User Interface and Graphic Designer 2013 â€“ Present
- Create library of custom scripts for UI functionality
- Design and update app icons and graphics
- Identify and log bugs and track versions using Help Desk and Subversion
- Work closely with lead programmer and designer to create Design Guidelines
Click Play Die Games, Owner, Lead Designer 2013 â€“ Present
- Founder of small publisher of independent board and video games.
- Design engaging mechanics that create dynamic gameplay
- Lead Narrative Designer responsible for story development and integration, flavor text and copy
- Coordinate teams of artists and play testers throughout the development process.
- Responsible for current funding campaign and upcoming KickStarter.
Freelance Web and Graphic Designer 2012 â€“ Present
- Create graphics for print and web.
- Prepare images and copy for website content.
- Design and build websites using Dreamweaver, HTML and CSS.
Independent Board Game Designer 2010 â€“ Present
- Designed and developed adventure/resource management board game: Heroes of Ismia.
- Designed all mechanics and game pieces and created multiple prototypes.
- Wrote all creative and technical copy for 200+ cards, 20-page rulebook and website.
- Conducted extensive play testing and iterative design work.
ClickPlayDie.com/ReedARaymond.com, Webmaster/Blogger 2009 â€“ Present
- Run a personal portfolio website and comic blog.
- Design and create all content and images.
- Write and edit copy for posts and comic strip.
Writing and Design Clients Include:
- Sierra Club
- Ativ Software
- Joie de Vivre Hotels
- Duri Inc.
- Active video and tabletop game blogger and web cartoonist at www.clickplaydie.com.
- Lifetime interest and vast knowledge of most video game platforms, RPGs, board games and apps.
- 3+ years experience designing, play testing and creating board games and browser games.
- Worked on team to write and design Crux, a short FPS level pack using UDK.
- Wrote and contributed to scripts for pilot episodes of several online web shows.
- Authored 300-page middle-grade fantasy novel.
- Enthusiastic and fast learner; easily grasps new concepts and skills.
- Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, analytical problem solving capability.
CCSF: Interactive Game Design and Development
2 year Certificate covering aspects of Game Development process with emphasis on Design. 4.0 GPA
Sonoma State University: BA English Literature
Graduated Cum Laude with a 3.83 GPA
Transworld Schools: CATESOL Training
Certificate for teaching English as a second language